829 Boul. Du Curé-Labelle,
Blainville (Québec) J7C 2K8
By appointment at any time
Rent a superior-quality condo at an affordable price!
At the corner of 54th Avenue and Curé-Labelle Boulevard and within walking distance of the Blainville Train Station, Station 54 boasts 64 condos for rent. Each unit of this 4-storey wood building comes with garage and indoor storage space, offering the best quality-price ratio on the North Shore. Spacious 1, 2 and 3-bedroom homes have superior soundproofing qualities, quartz countertops and close to nine-foot ceilings to maximize tenant comfort. A commercial area on the main floor enhances your lifestyle with a variety goods and services.
Your dream is at hand. Live it!
- Wood structure
- Masonry exterior siding with metal cladding
- Distinctive entrance hall
- Trendy urban rooftop cottage with a billiard table and indoor furniture as well as an outdoor terrace with furniture and hot tubs
- Elevator and 2 stairwells
- Central gas-powered hot water system for the entire building
- Waste chute and recycling chute on every floor
- Communication system (intercom and cameras) as well as a building access control system that uses smart cards
- Non-combustible building equipped with sprinklers, with complete fire alarm system
- Soundproofing superior to current standards confirmed by a reputable acoustical consulting firm
- Your investment is protected by the Plans de Garantie ACQ Inc.
The dimensions or areas indicated in the plans may vary.
They are given for information purposes only.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD Out of 201 Canadian cities, 2014’s MoneySense magazine names Blainville as the best place to raise a family, enjoying an enviable geographic location halfway between Montreal and the Laurentians. Blainville harnesses this tribute in its Quartier de la Gare with TOD: transit-oriented development. Wooded areas and paths line the Nadon and Lockhead Creeks, creating beautiful, natural spaces for walking, jogging, cycling and other physical activities. Outdoor enthusiasts will be well-served in every season, thanks to nearby Parc du Domaine Vert..
SERVICES Thanks to its strategic location in the heart of Blainville, at the crossroads of Curé-Labelle and De la Seigneurie boulevards, Station Blainville offers homeowners short commutes and easy access to amenities. By the time this development is completed, the neighbourhood will be home to a wide variety of new services accessible on foot, as part of a veritable ‘downtown’ for residents. The proximity to the train station is another big plus, making public transport a breeze for running errands or getting to and from work.
ABOUT THIS PROJECT?
Barbara Di Meglio