Rent a superior-quality condo at an affordable price!
At the corner of 54th Avenue and Curé-Labelle Boulevard and within walking distance of the Blainville Train Station, Station 54 boasts 64 condos for rent. Each unit of this 4-storey wood building comes with garage and indoor storage space, offering the best quality-price ratio on the North Shore. Spacious 1, 2 and 3-bedroom homes have superior soundproofing qualities, quartz countertops and close to nine-foot ceilings to maximize tenant comfort. A commercial area on the main floor enhances your lifestyle with a variety goods and services.
Your dream is at hand. Live it!
- Wood structure
- Masonry exterior siding with metal cladding
- Distinctive entrance hall
- Trendy urban rooftop cottage with a billiard table and indoor furniture as well as an outdoor terrace with furniture and hot tubs
- Elevator and 2 stairwells
- Central gas-powered hot water system for the entire building
- Waste chute and recycling chute on every floor
- Communication system (intercom and cameras) as well as a building access control system that uses smart cards
- Non-combustible building equipped with sprinklers, with complete fire alarm system
- Soundproofing superior to current standards confirmed by a reputable acoustical consulting firm
- Your investment is protected by the Plans de Garantie ACQ Inc.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD Out of 201 Canadian cities, 2014’s MoneySense magazine names Blainville as the best place to raise a family, enjoying an enviable geographic location halfway between Montreal and the Laurentians. Blainville harnesses this tribute in its Quartier de la Gare with TOD: transit-oriented development. Wooded areas and paths line the Nadon and Lockhead Creeks, creating beautiful, natural spaces for walking, jogging, cycling and other physical activities. Outdoor enthusiasts will be well-served in every season, thanks to nearby Parc du Domaine Vert..
SERVICES Thanks to its strategic location in the heart of Blainville, at the crossroads of Curé-Labelle and De la Seigneurie boulevards, Station Blainville offers homeowners short commutes and easy access to amenities. By the time this development is completed, the neighbourhood will be home to a wide variety of new services accessible on foot, as part of a veritable ‘downtown’ for residents. The proximity to the train station is another big plus, making public transport a breeze for running errands or getting to and from work.
ABOUT THIS PROJECT?