A step up in comfort!
Lovers of wide open spaces will be delighted with this project, which includes seven 8-story buildings built with reinforced concrete, each comprising 33 condos and 2 penthouses as well as an underground parking level. Careful thought went into improving your daily quality of life, from the gas-burning fireplace to the indoor parking and the impeccable detailing.
The large outdoor rooftop terrace is a veritable observatory, offering spectacular views of the Lower Laurentians and Montreal. Add to this a fireplace, outdoor furniture and a spa to complete the picture of what is bound to become your outdoor living room.
A swimming pool will also be built at the heart of the project, as well as a pavilion equipped with bathrooms, changing rooms and a gym so you can maintain an active lifestyle in the comfort of your own home.
Your dream is now within reach.
- Reinforced concrete structure with 9’’ thick structural slabs
- Masonry exterior siding with metal cladding
- Distinctive entrance hall
- Heated in-ground pool with common central pavilion equipped with changing rooms, bathrooms, showers and a gym
- Elevator and 2 stairwells
- Central gas-powered hot water system for the entire building
- Waste chute and recycling chute on every floor
- Communication system (intercom and cameras) as well as a building access control system that uses smart cards
- Rooftop terrace with hot tub, outdoor furniture and gas-burning fireplace
- Non-combustible building equipped with sprinklers, with complete fire alarm system connected to a generator for emergency services
- Soundproofing superior to current standards confirmed by a reputable acoustical consulting firm
- Your investment is protected by the Plans de Garantie ACQ Inc.
THE NEIGHBORHOOD Out of 201 Canadian cities, 2014’s MoneySense magazine names Blainville as the best place to raise a family, enjoying an enviable geographic location halfway between Montreal and the Laurentians. Blainville harnesses this tribute in its Quartier de la Gare with TOD: transit-oriented development. Wooded areas and paths line the Nadon and Lockhead Creeks, creating beautiful, natural spaces for walking, jogging, cycling and other physical activities. Outdoor enthusiasts will be well-served in every season, thanks to nearby Parc du Domaine Vert..
SERVICES Thanks to its strategic location in the heart of Blainville, at the crossroads of Curé-Labelle and De la Seigneurie boulevards, Station Blainville offers homeowners short commutes and easy access to amenities. By the time this development is completed, the neighbourhood will be home to a wide variety of new services accessible on foot, as part of a veritable ‘downtown’ for residents. The proximity to the train station is another big plus, making public transport a breeze for running errands or getting to and from work.
ABOUT THIS PROJECT?